Friday, February 6, 2009

Wow!

Wow! Amazing Story


There is a 12-year old boy who is hearing from God. Today. For real. He visited Heaven and met God face to face after he was involved in a horrific car accident. Aldo McPherson also saw angels, Moses and Abraham and Anton and Dwayne.

Although he was thrown violently across the highway from the impact, his body and head bashed and broken, he remembers the accident scene in great detail.

He remembers how his spirit left his body at the crash site, like a grey matter leaving his body. The next moment I was completely healed. I saw you guys (parents) kneeling down next to me. I saw everything!

After he awoke from a prolonged coma and went home to recuperate, unable to speak, he started writing notes.. To his mom he wrote, Remember after the accident when you bent over me? You looked directly into Jesus eyes when He came to pick me up and take me to Heaven. I was in Heaven with Him all the time. He taught me everything in Heaven. He taught me His word.

Then Aldo started writing letters with messages directly from God.

Mom has to look for Antons parents. She has to tell them that he is healthy and happy with Jesus.

Aldo also had a message for the parents of a son who suffocated in the sand: Dwayne is safe with Jesus in Heaven. He doesn't want to come back, but he wants you to be ready.

God speaks through the Holy Spirit to Aldo, bringing hope and joy to all who will listen to his Jesus is alive message of life.

Identifying with the prophet Samuel, young Aldo accurately prophesied the arrival date of a healthy baby boy to a woman distraught from an earlier miscarriage.

Mommy, you are like Hanna, from the Bible. She was Samuel's mother. Samuel didn't belong to her and I don't belong to you anymore, Mommy. I belong to Him now.

Aldo had suffered severe body and brain injuries, and the prognosis was that he would never sit, stand, walk unaided, or normally speak, eat, sleep, or even see. Today, Aldo walks into classrooms and churches to share his message that, Jesus is alive!

The unfailing devotion and faith of God and Aldo's parents brought him through many physical challenges but it is Aldo's unfailing devotion and faith in the Jesus he met and loves that brought his parents through painful guilt and forgiveness challenges since the accident.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found A Message From God by Retha and Aldo McPherson on www.amazon.com. It's a great book written from Aldo's mother's perspective and includes actual letters from God scattered throughout.


No comments: